Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome to the Placeholder

Here's the first post of what will hopefully be a regular stop during your daily/weekly/whatever browsing. I haven't even bothered to figure out the workings of this thing yet, but have decided to jump in with both feet. In days, weeks, months to come, you should be able to check in here for a sample of whatever foolishness has gripped my attention lately. I suspect that this will evolve into something a little more defined than "Cool stuff Zog has found", but that is probably how it will start.

I've put this thing together, not only to have a web presence and share cool stuff with others, but to exercise my writing muscles a bit. Thanks for sharing this magical journey of wonderment with me. If you like old horror flicks, weird movies in general, odd music, comics, wrestling, human oddities and all the crap that goes along with all that stuff, then you'll probably want to check in here every once in awhile. You're probably rolling your eyes at this point, saying "Yeah, nobody blogs about that stuff. It's impossible to find on the Internet!" Yeah, I know, but the more of us blogging about this kind of thing, the more interesting gems will be uncovered and the more cult scholarship (for want of a better term) will be advanced.

At least that's my excuse.

Anyway, I hope to have more substantial content, as well as plenty of bells, whistles and gewgaws up soon. I don't want this to be one of those sites that has neat content but lies fallow for months at a time. I'll be back soon

ZOG

No comments: